24/03/2012

ELZA LUIJENDIJK INTERVIEW FROM FASHIONMILK IN ENGLISH!

F: How did you experience fashionweek?
Elza: It was amazing! I've learned so much. My fashionweek started in Milan, as Prada exclusive. The next day I went to Paris. In Paris I did a lot castings. I traveled with the metro, but something they give me a driver or a motordriver when i was in a hurry. It was amzing to walk the shows and to experience all those beautiful things. It's also really tough ofcourse, because you are sometimes up at 4AM in the morning and go to bed at 1 or 2AM in the morning. But it's okay, cause it was all amazing!

F: you are still in school right? How do you combine that with modeling?
E: Yes es, I'm in 5 havo, so this is my senior year! I make sure I do as much homework as possible in the time that I'm not doing modelling. Of course it is very busy, For exmaple i missed a few day’s at school because of the fashion weeks and for assignments in the Netherlands.
But I make sure that when I have a casting and I have wait there for a while, that I always have some homework with me.

F: You also have a twin sister, Vera. Yet we see you at all shows and Vera not, how is that?
E: True, I have a sweet twin sister. It's just that Vera still go to school longer than I have to, because she is in 5VWO (VWo = 6 years and HAVO = 5 years). Of course she finds it unfortunate that it takes longer for her, but Vera is just going next year!


F: Is there ever talk of jealousy?
E: Jealousy? Haha, are you crazy?! No, there is no jealousy at all. Vera is just very happy for me! She sent me every day little video’s in which she wished me luck. If I was booked for a show and I called her, she sometimes almost had to cry from happiness! I am so happy with my sweet twin sister.

F: Do you find it fun to work with your sister, or do you prefer to each have their own careers?
E: We can enjoy both of it. It’s great to shoot together. We almost do everything together and at shoots we hear often that it seems if we move together. That all the movements that we make kind a fit together. But of course it's also fun to work alone. We can’t wait to tell each other everything and of course view each others work!

F: What do you like most about modeling?
E: The best part is that modeling is very varied and it's a great feeling to walk on the catwalk, to see yourself in the shop if you walk along the magazines and to work with such creative people.

F: What do you think the best pictures of yourself?
E: Phew, that's a very difficult question. Every picture I have is different. I like pictures with a strong look, but which I find the best it’s difficult to say. I also like Catwalk Photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I will look at your blog soon.
Milou et Milou