25/06/2012

MODEL: FRANZISKA "FRANZI" MUELLER

What is your favourite look that you have walked in this season?There were too many nice clothes but if I had to pick my favourite, that would be my Valentino dresses on the show.

Do you have a favourite item of clothing?
I love my biker boots and wide cropped T-shirts.

What is your favourite trend for summer?
I’ve got no particular trend I love wearing typical summery clothes like dresses, shorts and mini-skirts.
What is your favourite song right now?
I’ve been listening to Sideways by Citizen Cope a lot recently.

What is your favourite city that you have visited recently and why?
Besides my hometown Berlin, I love Paris! It’s a beautiful, relaxed place to be and reminds me of Berlin. I especially love the little cafés all over the city.
What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My mum – when she told me on the phone how excited she is about me coming home!
If you weren't modelling right now what would you be doing?
Study! And definetely will do in the future!
Franzi Mueller is at IMG Models

Text by Mhairi Graham

564906 10151775222055104 314760651 n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I will look at your blog soon.
Milou et Milou