15/11/2012

CAITLIN HOLLERAN

 
Agency:
Also with: Cast Images (mother agency), DNA Models
Age:
16
Height:
5’9″
Place of Origin:
Roseville, California, USA
Ethnic Origin:
I’m a mix of Dutch, German, Swedish, & Norwegian
Birthsign:
Gemini
How discovered:
After a couple years of begging my Mom to let me model, she finally agreed to take me to an open call.
Favorite things:
Bubbles, books, rod curling iron, dresses, and shoes.
Favorite music, band:
The Beatles, I like almost all types music though, as long as it has a good beat.
Hobbies:
Reading, video games, hanging out with friends and family
Favorite piece of clothing:
Any dress, I’m obsessed with dresses.
What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
Watching kid shows with my little sister.
Favorite modeling experience so far?
I love doing runway shows. There is so much energy and excitement during a show. It’s just a rush and I love it.
What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
That’s where my family is at.
Favorite artist (any kind):
Demi Lovato
Place you would love to visit:
Venice, Italy
Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
Graduating from high school. I’m working hard to graduate by December, so I can model full time.

all from models.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I will look at your blog soon.
Milou et Milou