03/12/2012

ANOUK: Second Post


Hello again!

Here is my second blog and today I wanna show you many pictures of photoshoots I have done previous weeks. I have done a photoshoot with Jamie de Leeuw (again) www.jamiedeleeuw.com , with Robin de Puy www.robindepuy.com , with Ghislaine Vink www.ghis.nl and with Sarah Stolp.

I haven’t got the pictures of the shoot with Sarah Stolp yet, so stay tuned! They are coming soon.

I shooted at the studio with Jamie, that was very nice! The makeup, the hair and the styling were done by Chanel Hinterholzer again. Here are some pictures of Jamie.



I also did a shoot with Robin de Puy. She made a portrait of me, which I like very much. Here is the portrait!



And last but not least, a shoot with Ghis! The theme was pure and natural. My good friend Julia Vink also shooted with us, that was very nice and cozy. Sooooo, here are some pics!
 
See you next time!

Lots of love,

Anouk

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I will look at your blog soon.
Milou et Milou