16/12/2012

Model Wall: Elza Luijendijk / VOGUE.COM


Age: 17 | Hometown: Hoevelaken, Netherlands

How do you say hello where you’re from?: “Hoi, Hallo, Goedendag.”

What is your Starbucks order? Chocolate-chip Frappuccino 

What are you wearing right now? I am wearing my pajamas! 

model wall elza luijendijk 1 17505385277 jpg art



What are the three items you always keep in your bag? Healthy food to make sure I always have something to eat; Cotton pads and water so I can clean my face; a notebook because I have to wait a lot and I love to draw bags. 

How where you discovered? My sister signed up and the agency loved her—so I thought if she can model, I can model too!

Most memorable modeling moment? My first Prada show. I was so happy. I was confirmed and it was the start of my international career.

model wall elza luijendijk 2 175054310313 jpg ar



Most embarrassing modeling moment? I fell asleep during makeup once. They just started putting on the foundation, I closed my eyes and when I opened them again my whole face (and hair) was done! Never felt so embarrassed before! 

Favorite model of all time: Linda, do I need to say more?

How do you stay in model shape? I do Pilates and I try to eat healthy.

If you where not modeling what would be your dream job? Designer or a teacher for children

model wall elza luijendijk 3 175054925065 jpg ar



Describe your style in five words: Simple, chic, black, gold, leather.

If you could trade closets with someone else, whose would you choose? Donatella Versace, because she has a closet filled with Versace, and too many clothes to wear in a lifetime. 

What new addition to your wardrobe are you currently craving this season? I would love to buy the Oscar de la Renta dress or the Proenza Schouler jacket I was wearing this season. 

What item in your closet do you most cherish? My Michael Kors bag. I always take it with me! 

What nail polish color are you wearing right now? A dark red by Chanel. 

Beauty item you cannot live without: Shine stick! 

model wall elza luijendijk 4 175054149615 jpg ar


What is the next thing you are going to purchase? A Chanel bag! I just saw the most beautiful bag through the window but unfortunately the shop was closed. 

Who is the last person to cut your hair? Christophe Robin 

What is your Twitter handle? @elzaluijendijk 

Name one twitter page you follow (other then @voguemagazine): @shitamodelsays. It is a really funny Twitter page about models. 

What songs are on repeat on your iPhone right now? All the Maroon 5 and Mamma Mia! songs! I feel so happy listening to those songs! 

What movie is at the top of your Netflix queue? A Thousand Words. I saw the first half hour on the plane and I would love to see the end. 

What is on your Kindle/Nook/iBook right now? I am reading The Hunger Games right now. Amazing books. 

model wall elza luijendijk 6 175055820430 jpg ar


Name the television character with whom you most identify: Jack Sparrow . . . savvy.

One place you always visit while in New York? Hartsdale. My family is living there and it is a beautiful place. 

Favorite destination you have traveled so far? Sicily—I went there for the Dolce & Gabbana couture show and I loved it. I hope to go back one day. 

Where would you like to go on your next vacation? I would love to go to Bali, Singapore, Hawaii, L.A., Aruba—I think I want to go to every hot place in the world. 

What quality do you most appreciate in a friend? For me, it is really important I can tell my friends everything and they will always stand by my side even if I make a mistake. 

What are you words to live by? Always aim for the sky!

Photograhped by Jeremy Allen 
By VOGUE.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!
I will look at your blog soon.
Milou et Milou